From: Rufiao Valhacouto <rufiao@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IRC on install CD
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:34:26
1 It could also be interesting to add links (the text-mode browser) as
2 well, to let users fetch documentation on www.gentoo.org.
3
4 On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 07:45, Wout Mertens wrote:
5 > Hey there,
6 >
7 > Here's an interesting idea I heard on IRC (from kraylus): provide a
8 > console-based IRC client on the install CD so you can immediately chat on
9 > #gentoo for install problems. (with a little entry in install.txt that
10 > explains how to use it)
11 >
12 > Only, I don't know anything about console-based IRC apps, so I wouldn't
13 > know which one is best. pmjorange suggested irssi.
14 >
15 > Thoughts?
16 >
17 > Wout.