From: Theo Anderson <telans@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Continuous integration on GURU
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:45:26
1 On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 13:30:10 +0200
2 Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On giovedì 22 aprile 2021 12:22:00 CEST Theo Anderson wrote:
5 > > On the subject of many bugs, there are now almost 150 open bugs
6 > > assigned to guru@g.o. With this has come quite an email
7 > > avalanche for which I think people must have set up mail filters by
8 > > now. I imagine this means that bugs will no longer get the same
9 > > amount of attention as they used to. To increase the visibility do
10 > > you think it would be a good idea to CC or assign the bugs to the
11 > > specific package maintainers rather than guru@g.o?
12 >
13 > Hello Theo,
14 >
15 > I'm fine to assign directly and/or cc'ing guru@. For now I'm
16 > following the guidelines but it takes one second to change it.
17 > Please discuss this internally and let me know if I have to change
18 > the assignee.
19 >
20 > Agostino
23 Hi Agostino,
24
25 After some discussion in IRC we've agreed to have the maintainer of
26 the respective packages be assigned to the bug with guru@g.o be CC'd.
27 Where no maintainer exists for a package guru@g.o remains as the
28 assignee. If you could make those changes that would be great (I
29 suppose doing it retroactively would be a bit of a mission and is out
30 of the question).
31
32 Thanks