From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla handling for maintainer-wanted things
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:31:36
1 On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:20:00 +0200 Henrik Brix Andersen
2 <brix@g.o> wrote:
3 | We have plenty of examples in portage
4
5 ...some of which are good and some of which are terrible.
6
7 | Did you read our Ebuild HOWTO [1] yet?
8
9 That's, uh, not really the best documentation around... The devmanual's
10 a slightly better bet if one wishes to learn how things should really be
11 done.
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm