From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] genone is a new dev
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:07:52
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'm pleased to announce that Marius Mauch (genone) is the newest
4 developer. Amongst his already contributed improvements are repoman and
5 sylpheed-claws gtk2 fixups (still not checked in, but they're coming,
6 dammit). A query for genone@g.o will detail the kinds of things
7 he's interested in. I haven't discussed with carpaski yet, but I'm
8 inclined to think he'll be a part of the dev-portage team :P.
9
10 Marius hails from germany, where he obviously learned a lot of patience
11 while waiting for us to dev him. He's uber-helpful in the channels and
12 bugzilla and the mailing lists, and I look forward to his work as an
13 official developer.
14
15 By the way, if anyone is into croquet, Marius will give you a run for
16 your money, as he is currently in some sort of championship for it.
17
18 Love and kisses,
19 --
20 Seemant Kulleen
21 Developer and Project Co-ordinator,
22 Gentoo Linux http://dev.gentoo.org/~seemant
23
24 Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
25 Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E