From: jose_costa <jose_costa@×××××××.pt>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] VoIP with VOCAL
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:47:14
1 well, Vovida has a IP to PTSN and PTSN to IP via SIPRG.
2
3 http://www.vovida.org/applications/downloads/siprg/
4
5 I'm quite interessed about this kind of applications and if you guys could pretty much send some feedback about Vovida and Asterisk it would be very nice and some kind of case studies or sucess stories would be great.
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Kevin [mailto:gentoo-dev@××××××.biz]
9 Sent: Fri 2/27/2004 11:39 AM
10 To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
11 Cc:
12 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] VoIP with VOCAL