From: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mass deactivation of Bugzilla accounts
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 20:19:16
1 Hi everybody,
2
3 I just wanted to let you know that we just disabled around 12890
4 Bugzilla accounts.
5 Only accounts where either the remote SMTP returned a 5xx error code or
6 the remote domain wasn't valid anymore/at all.
7
8 It may be a good idea if you all check your accounts.
9 *No* @gentoo.org accounts are affected!
10
11 You'll see a notice when you try to login to Bugzilla if your account is
12 affected. Please follow the instructions on the login page then.
15 Regards,
16 Christian Ruppert
17 Role: Gentoo Linux developer, Bugzilla administrator and Infrastructure
18 member
19 Fingerprint: EEB1 C341 7C84 B274 6C59 F243 5EAB 0C62 B427 ABC8