From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GWN Comments
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:41:43
1 I'd like to propose some form of ability to post user comments to GWN
2 stories. I suppose a full blown CMS system would work, but for the ease
3 of time I'm suggesting that perhaps we open up a GWN section on the forums
4 and post the text of the GWN (or perhaps each section) in a new thread
5 each week and allow users to write comments. I think opening up this
6 venue of feedback would let users more readily tell us what they're
7 interested in, and it would allow GWN contributors/editors/etc to see some
8 of the fruits of their labors.
9
10 Any comments?
11