From: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Update from User Relations wrt User Representatives.
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:38:29
1 As of Friday 17th November, George Prowse, known to most as cokehabit,
2 has left the Gentoo User Relations project and his position as User
3 Representative. Regrettably, as things turned out, he did not fit the
4 role as well as many had hoped, and it was decided that it would be in
5 everyone's best interests to part ways. We would like to thank George
6 for his time and work as a user representative, and wish him luck in his
7 future endeavours.
8
9 On a related note, it was resolved at a meeting between User Relations and
10 the User Representatives on December 2nd, 2006 to instate Alex Bokag aka
11 djay-il as the eleventh and last User Representative. This motion passed
12 unanimously and Alex accepted the position with immediate effect.
13 We welcome Alex onboard and look forward to working closely with him over the next year.
14
15 On behalf of User Relations,
16 Christel Dahlskjaer.