From: R Hill <dirtyepic@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Pinboard of outdated ports
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 00:10:32
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 14:44 -0600, R Hill wrote:
3
4 >>Really? What does such a team do?
5 >
6 > They do exactly what is said above. They test ebuilds that are
7 > submitted. They also test patches and just about anything else that
8 > goes into bugzilla. Basically, they are a group of people that own a
9 > certain architecture that are willing to possibly destroy their machines
10 > in the name of the greater good of QA and Gentoo.
11
12 Well, I already destroy my machine on a weekly basis in the name of
13 "what does this do", but I think I could fit some Gentoo-goodness in
14 there. If there is an x86 team formed, count me in.
15
16 --de.
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list