From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is there any way I can help with pull requests?
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 18:17:23
1 > I've always considered the entry barrier to become a dev too much work for
2 > keeping a small involvement. I might just be lazy or not interested enough
3 > I agree. Still I must not be the only one. I might also just have a wrong
4 > impression of what's needed.
5
6 Well, in the end the quizzes mostly reflect what you're supposed to know as a
7 dev. If you are ready to become one, writing them down shouldn't take more
8 than a day.
9
10 (Hey, even if not, researching the answers and writing a first version down
11 shouldn't take more than a day.)
15 Andreas K. Hüttel
16 dilfridge@g.o
17 Gentoo Linux developer
18 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)