From: Philip Hofstetter <pilif@×××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for kontact: looking for testers
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 10:42:59
1 Hi,
2
3 Dewet Diener wrote:
4
5 > On Wednesday 30 July 2003 16:56, Jason Waldhelm wrote:
6 >
7 >>The ebuild works great - no errors; however, it seems the OpenPGP
8 >>plugin (specifically, GnuPG) does not work. Each time a message is
11 > I haven't seen this -- both my OpenPGP and GnuPG plugins work without
12 > problems.
13
14 and I have exactly this problem with KMail. This really seems to be a
15 bug of some kind - though not reproducable on every setup.
16
17 After selecting the right plugin for about 10 times, it begins to work -
18 until I restart KMail, where it begins to fail again.
19
20 Philip
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list