From: David Morgan <david.morgan@××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of articles.xml from website
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 23:13:30
1 On 18:59 Thu 09 Jun , Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > >It would still be useful to keep the titles and other info, just
4 > >removing the link. Otherwise, how are people supposed to even know the
5 > >articles exist?
6 > >
7 > >Thanks,
8 > >Donnie
9 >
10 > I have to agree here, something should be left behind. Many of the
11 > articles that are linked to have helped me out in the past, and leaving
12 > some sort of link or "hey go search for these @IBM" would be useful IMHO.
15 FWIW, I agree too. It's not like leaving articles.xml or some sort of
16 replacement is doing any harm, and it is useful.
19 djm
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list