From: Benedikt Boehm <hollow@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: shish/dietlibc WAS: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintainer-wanted ebuilds which are tagged REVIEWED on 20050928
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:47:08
1 On Wednesday 28 September 2005 20:23, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > This is a summary of maintainer-wanted packages which are tagged as
3 > REVIEWED. Please take a few moments to glance over this list and see
4 > if there are any packages which your herd would like.
5 >
6 > The REVIEWED tag is used for ebuilds which have been checked for basic
7 > syntax and style issues. It does NOT mean that the ebuild actually works
8 > (although it might), merely that you probably won't have to spend too
9 > long fixing basic stuff.
10 >
11 > This list is automagically generated. It will be sent to the gentoo-dev
12 > mailing list at irregular intervals until someone asks me to stop.
13 >
14 > 107329: app-shells/shish (new package)
15
16 The vserver herd would take this, and we wonder if dietlibc has any maintainer
17 at all (metadata says no) so we would take it as well, if nobody objects...
18
19 Bene
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list