From: Chad Huneycutt <chadh@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-user] kde cvs builds (fwd)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:36:47
1 Dan Armak wrote:
2 > I fixed this bug in cvs.eclass several hours ago. Please emerge rsync and try
3 > again. You may have to remove your checked-out kde-common, arts and kdelibs
4 > dirs before it works since the bug caused cvs to put the wrong files in the
5 > wrong places. Sorry about that.
6
7 * Copying module kde-common from /usr/portage/distfiles/cvs-src/kde...
8 cp: cannot stat `/usr/portage/distfiles/cvs-src/kde/kde-common/admin/*':
9 No such file or directory
10
11 Dan, this is the same error I was getting. Although the others have
12 gone, I still get the above error.
15 Chad Huneycutt