From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] 1.4, RC3
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:08:52
1 I just reading the Newsletter for Jan 20th and I have to say "Thank you"
2 to the developers for holding off on the release and caring SO MUCH
3 about stable quality code. Its really nice to get that from a distro,
4 with other ones I sometimes felt like I had to watch my own back, since
5 the company seemed to do things I'd never agree with, but Gentoo is
6 definately building a lot of trust and respect from me (and others too
7 of course!)
8
9 Anyway, keep up the great work and thanks for watching out for all of us
10 and getting things right!
11
12 Best,
13 -Riyad