From: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Enemy Territory ebuild
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:17:33
1 It seems to me that whenever I let portage pull down a kernel for me, if
2 it is upgrading me (like say I have vanilla-sources-2.4.21 installed and
3 vanilla-sources-2.4.22 came out) it'll download the appropriate patch to
4 get me up, but if I've got no kernel installed at all, it pulls down the
5 whole thing.
6
7 Thats just me watching the beginning of the emerge process casually, I'm
8 too lazy to sit here and try it or go read the ebuild itself.
9