From: Stelian Ionescu <stelian.ionescu-zeus@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Missing: Universal-CD - Gentoo discriminates shell and networkless users
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:39:05
1 On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 03:32:41PM -0500, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
2 [:snip:]
3 >> Stop being stupid please, you're only making fun of yourself. I guess I
4 >> don't have to explain you how useful a URL is to a _networkless_
5 >> installation, do I?
6 >>
7 >No... but didn't one download and burn that CD that is being used for
8 >the _networkless_ install? One could also download the stage needed,
9 actually, at least here in Italy many people buy Linux magazines only to
10 have the latest distros, since the percentage of population not reached
11 by *DSL lines is still quite high
14 (sign :name "Stelian Ionescu" :aka "fe[nl]ix"
15 :quote "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.")