From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] --usepkg in emerge
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:38:46
1 On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 19:25, Matt Thrailkill wrote:
2 > This would be a handy option to have. I've got a side project going where I'm trying to maintain my own separate Portage trees, and eventually I'd like to build binaries for everything in them and have my boxes install those optionally rather than compiling.
3
4 You could always have the portage/packages directory mounted via NFS.
5 You would then only need compile any application once.
8 Chris Gianelloni
9 Developer, Gentoo Linux
13 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list