From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] SynCE
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:42:21
1 Hey all :)
2
3 I emailed a while back about SynCE being hardmasked in the tree since
4 I'm the proxy and the dev in now inactive. There was some small offer
5 for support which hasn't turned out to much, so I'm still looking for a
6 dev to check over and commit the latest version so that it doesn't
7 disappear forever (or some amount of time)! It took a long time to get
8 it into the tree and it would be a shame to loose it again.
9
10 So, anyone interested? I'm making slow progress on the ebuilds in the
11 overlay -
12 http://synce.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/synce/dist/gentoo/synce-wm5-layman.xml
13
14 0.15 is mostly hacked together, now I just need to go through quality,
15 dependancies, bugs, etc.
16
17 thanks in advance & any comments welcome.
20 Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>