From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [TINDERBOX] A round with dev-lang/python-exec[-native-symlinks]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 18:10:01
1 Ühel kenal päeval, T, 29.12.2020 kell 13:33, kirjutas Agostino Sarubbo:
2 > On martedì 29 dicembre 2020 13:03:07 CET Michał Górny wrote:
3 > > @ago, could you make sure that the tinderbox tells people to read
4 > > up
5 > > on the tracker?
6 >
7 > I added the note.
8 >
9 > However the first thing I would to do in reports like this is at
10 > least click
11 > on the tracker bug
12
13 It seems like right now I will get a bug about this every time I make
14 some sort of a version bump, as that triggers it on the tinderbox.
15
16 That's because most of the packages I touch use meson and have the
17 post-install hook written in python with a python3 shebang, while the
18 ebuild usually doesn't even inherit any python eclasses, as this is all
19 considered handled by meson, and having to go and add python-any-r1
20 inherits and python_fix_shebang all over the place would be rather
21 awful.
24 Mart