From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rc6:emerge system ignores "packages" ?
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:27:11
1 On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 01:12:53PM -0400, Chad Huneycutt wrote:
2 > Peter Kadau wrote:
3 >
4 > >but emerge --pretend system keeps telling me
5 > >that it's about to merge things like xfree -
6 > >and that's just plain ridiculous for a base system.
7 > >
8 > It is most likely your USE flags. I know for sure that "tex" will cause
9 > xfree to be built, but based on some recent comments I have seen, there
10 > may be another offending flag as well (maybe a new package in system for
11 > rc6 that has a conditional dependence on xfree?).
12
13 It may be tcltk.
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org