From: gary sheppard <gsheppard@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gnome
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 19:38:10
1 Dear Sirs,
2
3 I currently run Win 2k on my primary system and have installed XP on my secondary to "trial". Due to Microsofts recent series of iniatives I have reviewed my computing Needs and decided that Linux Can and Will become my next OS of choice.
4 I have a concern though. Microsofts .NET was the last straw that decided me, Recently Gnome founder anounced he wanted to take GNOME to .NET. I was wondering what your "take" on this is and general Position.
5 Your distro looks to apeal to me more than most because of your Documentation and easily available help.
6
7 Thanks ahead of time.
8
9 Gary Sheppard