From: Stanislav Brabec <utx@g.o>
To: Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.3.1 ebuild
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:31:57
1 On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 07:46:21AM +0200, Tony Clark wrote:
2
3 > every version I tried building would seg fault on certain web pages. Even
4 > the 1.3 version that I had previously built and had been stable started to
5 > seg fault on these URLs.
6 >
7 I have similar experience. I have two machines with Gentoo - one with stable
8 branch with ~x86 GNOME and mozilla-1.3 - there mozilla (built in May) often
9 fails (no message, simply disappears). The second machine (mozilla built in
10 March) is completelly ~x86 (with some masked packages) - there mozilla does not
11 crash.
12
13 Both mozillas are built against GTK2.
14
15 I can look at both machines and compare ebuild versions.
16
17 -- Stanislav Brabec
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list