From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:06:21
1 On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:06:21 +0100
2 David Leverton <levertond@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > The reason has already been explained multiple times, kindly stop
5 > with the personal attacks and silly conspiracy theories.
6
7 In this case the attacks seem to be targeting a person who has been
8 attacking an entire ~300 person project for a few years now. I honestly
9 don't see how you are contributing to this project in general, or in
10 particular how you intend to contribute to this project by protecting
11 ciaranm against this project.
14 JeR
17 PS: I wanted to respond to many more of your comments, but then I
18 always thought: who is this man anyway and does he perhaps contribute
19 to Gentoo in some obscure way? Now I tend to think you don't.
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list