From: Tim Yamin <plasmaroo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Screenshot Contest!
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:10:12
Hi,

I've noticed we haven't had many "fresh" screenshots on our Screenshot
Page [ http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/shots.xml ] so I've decided to hold
a screenshot contest both for our developers and users.

The prize: getting your screenshots posted on there for viewing
to the masses...

The most unique entries are to be picked:- if I get twenty
people with a GNOME desktop then the best few will win. So give your
screenshots lots of mojo :-)

Hopefully, you'd all send something along, especially if you're using
something more exotic so we can get a nice catalogued page of
screenshots grouped by environment.

Send your entries to me; and I'll send an announcement to all the
winners when I've received enough entries.

If you can possibly upload your screenshots to some alternate storage
facility, it would be very helpful. Otherwise, just attach your
screenshots and send them along by email.

Thanks!