From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: RFC: Gentoo Commitfests
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:24:21
1 Jonathan Smith wrote:
2 > Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
3 >> Good good! Laugh is good for your health, and you'll
4 >> need lot of support in that area next time I see you...
7 > Ok, seriously, WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with this? Anyone? The gentoo
8 > flaming guide [1] is a JOKE. Lets not get violent here, mkay?
9 >
10 > -smithj
11 >
12 > [1]: http://dev.gentoo.org/~chriswhite/docs/flame.html
13
14 Haha, there are times when you need to realize that it's just joking
15 around, versus an actual flamefest ;)
16
17 I don't think I've ever seen someone make fun of Mike and actually succeed.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list