From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:34:28
1 On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:32:40 -0700 "Daniel Robbins"
2 <drobbins.daniel@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Really, I don't see any reason for any party to fight my suggestion,
4 > as it would benefit everyone. If people are truly concerned about
5 > productivity, then I would expect them to support it.
6
7 If people are truly concerned about productivity, they might want to
8 take a look at the names and development methods associated with Gentoo
9 projects that actually deliver...
10
11 In the mean time, Daniel, I'm going to ask once more that you drop your
12 personal crusade to do whatever it is you think you're doing here. It's
13 wasting everyone's time and annoying a lot of people.
16 Ciaran McCreesh
17 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
18 Web : http://ciaranm.org/
19 Paludis, the secure package manager : http://paludis.pioto.org/