From: Francesco Riosa <francesco@×××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PHP5 Unstable ?
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:17:31
1 Jan Kundrát wrote:
2
3 >Omer Cohen wrote:
6 >>we're talking about one of the biggest OC communities.
10 ><flame>
11 >...and the same community whose members write code like that described
12 >in PHP's bug 31261 [1], which seems quite ugly, at least to me.
13 ></flame>
14 >
15 >My point is that even if developers say their code is stable, it doesn't
16 >have to mean it *really* is, altough they're probably correct.
17 >
18 >[1] http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=31261
22 <water>
23 Sometimes happen to write lines of code not well written, not clear and
24 still working.
25 Simply that, sometimes happen, don't make of such an accident a thing
26 bigger than it is.
27 </water>
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list