From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 16:27:17
1 Lars Weiler kirjoitti:
2 > * Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> [07/08/06 08:01 -0700]:
3 >> One thing to note.. If we do make mailing list for this. It should not
4 >> be archived in any such way. devs that subscribe to the mailing list
5 >> better not be storing mail in imap on infra resources.
6 >> We simply don't have that kinda spare space to mirror all
7 >> cvs commits 2-300 times.
8 >
9 > It's a stupid idea to refuse storing of these messages on
10 > woodpecker. There are still some devs out there who fetch
11 > their mails from that machine than using imap or a forward.
12 >
13 > During the two days of testing I received 359 emails with a
14 > total size of 1.4MB. But this varies, especially during
15 > phases of "please stabilise $Desktop-Engine".
16 >
17 > Regards, Lars
20 Well perhaps we should just look at the overall usage of the mail box
21 instead of how it's used. I think there is already some limit in our
22 policy for how big you can keep your mailbox.
23
24 Regards,
25 Petteri