From: Josep Sanjuas <kl4rkmail@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Booting in half the time?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 07:11:47
1 Hallo,
2
3 Another idea: we could mark the service xdm (and maybe other services too) as a 'high priority' service, that is to be started as soon as possible. I have no need of sshd and sendmail being run before I can start an X session. Is that feasible? That might save some people a few more seconds.
6 On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:19:06 -0500