From: Danny Hallwood <Danny.Hallwood@×××××××.com>
To: Paul de Vrieze <gentoo-user@××××××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] RE: [gentoo-user] emerge acct
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:52:20
1 Clearly a code freeze would explain it, though perhaps not the merging
2 gnome-2.2 and kde-3.1 ...
3
4 If a devloper with access would remove the "~" from the ebuild for acct,
5 found under sys-apps/acct/ I'd be very appreciative. Or even if there is
6 anything I could do to help test the package, please let me know.
7
8 Thanks for the info Paul,
9
10 Cheers,
11 Danny
12
13 -----Original Message-----
14 From: Paul de Vrieze [mailto:gentoo-user@××××××××.net]
15 Sent: 24 February 2003 14:42
16 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
17 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RE: [gentoo-user] emerge acct
18