From: Petru Ciobanu <scantlight@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: johu's packages up for grabs
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:05:30
1 I'm using net-vpn/openfortivpn almost everyday and I would like to start
2 contributing to Gentoo. If possible, I would not mind to start looking
3 after it, alone or to co-maintain it with someone who knows more
4 about maintaining a package. Also, I would not mind some hits on where to
5 start, but I'm sure I can find enough information on Gentoo docs.
6
7 On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 9:28 AM Piotr Karbowski <slashbeast@g.o>