From: Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <pclouds@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] TeX maintainer needed
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:57:33
1 On 3/13/07, Andrey Falko <ma3oxuct@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 3/12/07, Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Hi all,
4 > >
5 > > as nattfodd and ehmsen won't be working on TeX for Gentoo anymore, we
6
7 It's sad to hear this. However I didn't see this mentioned in bug
8 #168177 nor text-markup@g.o. Is it official now?
9
10 > > Profile:
11 > > - TeX knowledge (but not just using, you should know how to handle
12 > > formats)
13 >
14 > My TeX knowledge is not at an expert level. I use it quite a lot for
15 > big and small projects. If by formats you mean style files, I guess that
16 > I currently know how to handle them on a minimal level.
17
18 I think he meant TeX dumps.
19
20 BTW, I also tried to put texlive 2005 in. The overlay is here [1]. It
21 may be worth looking at, may be not.
22
23 [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~pclouds/texlive/overlay/
24 --