From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fixing elasticsearch maintainer
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 04:10:28
1 On 05/20/2017 10:51 PM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
2 > On 05/20/2017 10:46 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
3 >> Tomas, please don't go this road. We all know Patrick does a shitty job
4 >> as Gentoo developer, both technically and socially but you do not have
5 >> to try to match him.
6 >
7 > Was this comment really necessary?
8 >
9 Yes it was, because now I point out how mgorny fails at stuff, then we
10 throw ~30 mails around, someone invokes ComRel, and after a week the
11 whole thing dies down.
12
13 Then in a month or so the same cycle begins.
16 ... Now that we know how it goes we can skip the rest and just glare at
17 Michal for not being a reasonable person once more, and just continue
18 doing useful stuff.