From: Jeff Griffiths <jeffg@×××××××××××.com>
To: "Gentoo-Dev (E-mail)" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:45:25
1 Hi Simon
2
3 sorry if terse translates to upset, that wasn't my intended
4 tone. try confused? ...and typing at high speed.
5
6 yes the workaround is effective and my gentoo / Komodo user
7 is now happy. what i'm really curious about is why gentoo
8 mozilla does this in the first place - other mozillas tend
9 not to PERMANENTLY set this var as it has the tendency to
10 interfere with other mozilla-based applications ( like
11 Komodo ).
12
13 thanks
14
15 Jeff Griffiths
16 ActiveState Technical Support
17 http://www.ActiveState.com
18
19 > -----Original Message-----
20 > From: Simon Reynolds [mailto:sproket@××××××××.net]
21 > Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 10:14 AM
22 > To: Jeff Griffiths
23 > Cc: Gentoo-Dev (E-mail)
24 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME