From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Intel's Management Engine
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 21:13:31
1 On 01/01/17 21:12, M. J. Everitt wrote:
2 > On 01/01/17 21:01, james wrote:
3 >> Is there a group of gentoo devs interested in the security aspects of
4 >> internal, and often non-disclosed, hardware, as I cannot seem to find
5 >> such a group, if it exists?
8 >> Is there any interest in such a gentoo-dev project?
11 >> Here is a teaser page [1]. Many others exist. On gentoo-user,
12 >> there have been threads about coreboot and other related topics,
13 >> even recently. At the least a wiki page itemizing known issues
14 >> and possible workarounds, or is that appropriate for the gentoo-wiki?
17 >> curiously,
18 >> James
21 >> [1] http://hackaday.com/blog/page/49/
22 >>
23 > Lego rope-braiding? How does this relate to Gentoo, again?!
24 >
25 Sorry, scratch that .. I found the original article ..
26
27 http://hackaday.com/2016/11/28/neutralizing-intels-management-engine/