From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] media-optical and net-zope herds are empty
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:06:36
1 >>>>> On Sun, 04 Mar 2012, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2
3 > Even if they have some people in their mail aliases, looks like
4 > herds are empty.
5
6 Sorry for nitpicking, but a "herd" is a collection of packages. So the
7 herds are not empty, but they have no maintainers.
8
9 > If nobody volunteers to join to them, I think we should drop that
10 > herds and move their packages to maintainer-needed in a week or so.
11
12 > What do you think?
13
14 How many packages are in these two herds? If it's only a few, then
15 this certainly makes sense.
16
17 Ulrich