From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] livecd bug
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 08:08:14
1 On Thu June 5 2003 2:08 pm, Andrew B. Panphiloff wrote:
2 > I installed gentoo-1.4rc4 with glibc-2.3.2, but when I tried to
3 > boot from livecd (1.4rc4) and make chroot to my system I get:
4 > Illegal instruction
5 > This error occure because of statically compiled bash on livecd.
6 > Can you fix it ?
7
8 Please file this on http://bugs.gentoo.org. This list is for discussion of
9 development-oriented topics only. This list is not for reporting bugs.
10
11 In the event you feel you must post this type of stuff to a mailing list,
12 try 'gentoo-user'. However if you truly want to get something fixed, it
13 needs to exist in Bugzilla first.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@g.o]