From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: rejecting unsigned commits
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:24:32
1 On 2011-03-28 2:54 PM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >> 3. If I'm going to start using GPG, I might as well use it for a few things.
3 >> Anyone got pointers for cross-platform use, i.e., Thunderbird on Windows?
4 >
5 > Enigmail. Haven't actually used it on windows but it is pretty
6 > transparent and I believe it supports windows.
7
8 Aye, enigmail and thunderbird works on windows. And gpg4win if you have
9 to use outlook and/or claws.
10
11 > No graceful solution
12 > to keyring management that I know of
13
14 WinPT is our preferred solution on windows.
17 Eray Aslan
18 Developer, Gentoo Linux eras <at> gentoo.org