From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Re: Sunrise Project -- Sunrise FAQ
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:16:35
1 Anders Hellgren wrote:
2 > What the faq entry didn't say, and what amne asked for in his previous
3 > e-mail was that questions related to ebuilds not distributed as part of
4 > the official tree should be posted to the Unsupported Software forum [1].
5 Yes
8 > We have neither reason nor desire to treat sunrise ebuilds differently
9 > from other user contributed ebuilds.
10 Yeah, I was just taking ebuild related questions in account. Of course
11 useage questions are only valid in an "Unsupported Software forum"
12
13 I added:
14
15 - For useage questions the "Unsupported Software forum" on forums.gentoo.org
16 is the right place
17
18 - Stefan
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list