From: Louis-Philippe Brochu <lpbrochu@×××××××××.ca>
To: Spider <spider@g.o>
Cc: agenkin@g.o, gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] alsa 0.9.0_rc3
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:31:51
1 Spider wrote:
2
3 > okay, I've been running this since it was released now, and I've found
4 > no problems with it.. I propose we unmask it.
5 >
6 > //Spider
7 >
8 > --
9 > begin .signature
10 > This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
11 > See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information.
12 > end
13
14 I too have been running rc3 for a while without any problem. It was
15 necessary for my Hercules Game Theater XP card to work. I had to
16 ./configure and make manually to enable the new DSP hacks however...
20 Louis-Philippe Brochu