From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] news item for udev 197-r3 upgrade (yes, I know, it's late)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 13:44:55
1 On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
2 > not for everyone, not everyone upgrades this often, and it's usually the
3 > servers that get updated last
4
5 Agreed, but best to get this out ASAP.
6
7 Only question - display-if-installed is set to <9999. Would it make
8 sense to make it <198 instead? Does a new install 5 years from now
9 really need to see this?
10
11 If sent out in advance I'd make it <197, but if we want to catch
12 anybody who hasn't rebooted yet or who might have missed a detail <198
13 would handle that.
14
15 Rich