From: Gregg <gregg@××.am>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Brandon, depend
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:23:55
1 That will be great, would have saved me about 45 minutes today (when I
2 should have been working on my real job :))
3
4 Gregg
7 > I could change the error message to be a bit more informative, as most
8 > of the errors it encounters in that section are due to masking.
9 >
10 > Good thought.
11 >
12 > --Brandon