From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] git-2: a bunch of patches to review
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:30:31
1 On 16:41 Thu 22 Sep , Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Am Donnerstag 22 September 2011, 13:27:47 schrieb Michał Górny:
3 > > > >
4 > > > > The style change was approved by Donnie already.
5 > > >
6 > > > You mean that Donnie agreed with the style change. It's not up to any
7 > > > individual developer to "approve" such a change for the entire tree.
8 > >
9 > > What kind of 'entire tree'? It is just a single eclass, and its
10 > > maintainer approves coding style change. Where do you see a problem
11 > > with that?
14 > As Scarabeus wrote 99% of the eclass it's probably not obvious to
15 > everyone that Donnie is listed as its maintainer.
16
17 And as Michał is making many of the changes recently because scarabeus
18 got busy and the eclass works fine for me already, I figure it's his
19 prerogative.
22 Thanks,
23 Donnie
24