From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New profiles
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 18:35:52
1 On 09-04-2008 10:15:26 -0700, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Please remember to sync gentoo-x86/profiles before doing any further
3 > commits. The new profiles need as much checking as possible. There
4 > have been several commits made by people who have masked things and such
5 > but forgot the new profiles. Also, if you make changes to any of the
6 > new profiles, please let me know so I can sync the changes into the
7 > snapshot tree.
8
9 I may have missed some post, but do you have a short description, or a
10 pointer to some documentation of how the profiles are structured now?
11
12 I'd like to reorganise my prefix profiles in the same way. I see some
13 big benefits in doing so, but before I do I'd like to make sure I
14 understand the new structure correctly.
15
16 Thanks!
20 Fabian Groffen
21 Gentoo on a different level