From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:48:34
1 On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 08:30:46 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 07:44:16 -0800 Mike Doty <kingtaco@g.o>
5 > > wrote:
6 > >> PMS: Deadlines and interested parties.
7 > >
8 > > Can the Council provide a list of other projects that have had
9 > > deadlines imposed upon them by Gentoo?
10 > >
11 > You can do your own research; I have no idea if someone maintains
12 > such a list, nor is it relevant to the topic.
13
14 Well, as far as I can remember, there aren't any. Which makes me wonder
15 why PMS is considered so much more important than anything else...
18 Ciaran McCreesh
19 Mail : ciaranm at ciaranm.org
20 Web : http://ciaranm.org/
21 Paludis, the secure package manager : http://paludis.pioto.org/