From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNOME updates almost finished
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 14:35:27
1 Pete Gavin wrote:
2 >
3 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 11:21:04AM +0200, Achim Gottinger wrote:
4 > > Thanks pete,
5 > >
6 > > Does gnome-help now work with gtkhtml?
7 >
8 > Actually, I didn't test it before I commited it, but I get an error
9 > about GConf every time I run it. I think I'll update
10 > gnome-core-1.4.0.1 to -r1 with gtkhtml disabled.
11
12 On previous versions it segfaulted if linked against gtkhtml. I found a
13 warning
14 about a function that is defined in gkthml and in gnome-print in a
15 differnet manner, that
16 caused the segfault I think.
17
18 I've got nautilus
19 > finished, but I it isn't running yet, it just freezes up after the
20 > initial setup wizard. I'll have to figure out why before I commit it.
21
22 If linked with mozilla? The 0.8.2 from beta1 worked, but not the mozilla
23 component.
26 > > You said you was trying to add glide support to xfree, so
27 > > I uploaded your glide cvs snapshot to ibiblio a few days ago.
30 > Well, the reason I got the glide off of sourceforge was because I
31 > could never get the original 3dfx version to compile at all, and it's
32 > only distributed in RPM format (the 3dfx one I mean). But, the
33 > sourceforge version always segfaults on me. I *have* gotten XFree
34 > working w/ glide, but only with the libglide3x.so binary thats
35 > provided at dri.sourceforge.net.
36
37 We can make a package with that lib like the nvidia package, if that is
38 the only way to get it working.
39
40 achim~
41 >