From: Michael Lienhardt <michael.lienhardt@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SAT-based dependency solver: request for test cases
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2018 22:52:59
1 Il 06/02/2018 15:00, Roy Bamford ha scritto:
2 > Posting here to alert other potential helpers.
3 > Your script uses
4 >
5 > PACKAGE_KEYWORDS="/etc/portage/package.accept_keywords"
6 >
7 > but thats a recent name change.
8 >
9 > PACKAGE_KEYWORDS="/etc/portage/package.keywords"
10 >
11 > is the old name and my older systems still use that.
12 > You probably need to harvest both and process both as portage does.
13
14 You are right, I was lazy (and hoped that everyone already made the switch because, as I understand it, package.keywords and package.accept_keywords do not have the same semantics).
15 I added the package.keywords file/folder in the script.
16
17 Thank you,
18 Michael Lienhardt