From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-editors/tea: ChangeLog tea-17.4.1.ebuild
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 20:12:29
1 On Saturday 17 November 2007, Peter Weller wrote:
2 > Yes. At least there used to be. I should check to see what the status is
3 > at the moment. The configure script doesn't(/didn't) know about
4 > --disable option(s) for at least some of the configuration flags, and
5 > runtime problems were experienced in some cases. This may or may not be
6 > fixed now, so I should check it out.
7
8 any package that does not operate properly with --{enable,disable}-feature
9 needs to get fixed. it's usually quite trivial to resolve this in the
10 configure script and get upstream to fix it.
11 -mike