From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rc14 bootstrap error *FIXED*
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:38:19
1 On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 11:07:16AM +0200, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 > I think it is related to the new baselayout. It includes
3 > sysvinit, and sulogin links against libcrypt. If im not
4 > mistaken glibc includes libcrypt, so either we need to change
5 > the order in which things build at bootstrap, or the build
6 > image needs to include libcrypt.a/libcrypt.so.1 .
7
8 Yes, this is it. I just made minor tweaks to baselayout and
9 bootstrap.sh to (hopefully) eliminate the problem. It really
10 should work now; emerge rsync and give it a shot.
11
12 Sorry about that,
15 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
16 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org